Today, we will discuss how to install Yu-Gi-Oh! Gx Tag Force on your Android device. You will find the FIVE steps installation guide along with FREE download links of the game and needed applications in this post. PPSSPP emulator is one of them which lets you enjoy PSP games.
So, let’s start.
Table of contents
Yu-Gi-Oh! Gx Tag Force is the PlayStation Portable (PSP) video game developed and released by Konami on November 14, 2006. It is the first installment of the Tag Force series and debut on the PSP system.
This anime-based game focuses on Tag Force Tournament where you will play as a transfer student at Duel Academy. You need to compete in this tournament finding your partner which are the characters from this anime series. Three different promotional cards are provided initially where you need to choose your own strategy to battle.
How to Install Yu gi oh gx tag force on Android Steps
- Download PPSSPP & ZArchiver from the links provided below.
- Install both apps on your mobile.
- Download the zipped game file through a direct link. (Choose any region)
- Using ZArchiver, extract the zipped file. How to extract a file?
- Open PPSSPP and select the extracted ISO file of the game.