The army of gangs that have their own street in New York City as their living roof. But with time, they must face many challenges and fight for their survival.
In this tutorial, we are going to share a guide to download this iconic game on your android device. For that, there is the first to last step and the FREE download links are given. What you need are two things. PPSSPP emulator, it is the emulator that helps you to play the games on your own android device as PSP with the ISO file. And the next one is little patience to follow during the installation process.
Table of contents
The Warriors is a gang fighting video game that was released for PlayStation 2 and Xbox on October 17, 2005. It is one of the most popular gang fight games which was published by Rockstar Games and developed by Rockstar Toronto. This game is based on the movie of the same name which was released out in 1979 and the voices in the game are also provided by original actors.
The player must lead the gang of more than 8 members and fight with your rival gangs across New York City. But, the characters are changed according to the scene and situations which gives your accessibility to play with many fighters.
And it features rage mode, mixed street combos, and the other attacks combat system. Large instances beat ‘em up and battling in 3D environments along with the sequences and stories are really enjoyable.
How to Install The warriors on on Android Steps
- Download PPSSPP & ZArchiver through the download links.
- Install them on your device & accept the permissions as required.
- Download The Warriors from the given download link below.
- Unzip or extract the downloaded unzipped file using ZArchiver.
- You will get the ISO file.
- Open PPSSPP & select The Warriors.iso that you had extracted.
- Get ready and show your power of The Warriors.✌