Today, you will learn to install The King of Fighters Portable 94-98 - Chapter of Orochi on your favorite Android device. There will be an easy step-by-step installation guide along with the FREE download link of the game. You will use the PPSSPP emulator to play this game.
So, let’s start our installation tutorial.
Table of contents
The King of Fighters Portable 94-98 - Chapter of Orochi is the japan region collection of fighting game developed by M2. SNK Playmore published this game for PSP on June 24, 2010.
It is an anthology of all the five version games from the King of Fighters series from 1994 to 1998. It comes along with new menus and unlockable bonus features such as official illustrations and music tracks which can be unlocked through Challenge mode. The unique fighting style with amazing gameplay will provide you more exciting gaming experience.
How to Install The king of fighters portable 94 98 chapter of orochi japan on Android Steps
- Install ZArchiver and PPSSPP through the links below.
- Now, download the zipped game file from the direct link.
- Using ZArchiver app, unzip the zipped file. How to Unzip any file?
- You will extract the “ISO” file of the game.
- Run the PPSSPP app & select the ISO file of the game.