So, You are bored. You have got leisure time or just chilling at home.
You wanted to try something new. What about playing your favourite TEKKEN 7 on your mobile. (Sounds good?)
Today, we are going to learn how you can download and install this game on your android device in a short and simple way. What’s more, is you do not need to pay any money to download any file. The FREE links with easy steps by step methods are given for your comfort. But, you are required to download & install PPSSPP Emulator to enjoy this game.
Are you ready? Let’s hop into this tutorial.
Table of contents
TEKKEN 7 is the final and overall ninth installment of a TEKKEN fighting game. It is also the most popular among series as it was the ultimate part of The Mishima Saga Story. This #1 fighting game was released in the arcade in March 2015 by its developer, Namco Bandai Games. What’s more interesting is it uses the Unreal Engine which makes it more exciting than ever.
There are many new and characters that make it a long character list. New features like Rage Art, Power Crush, and Screw hits are included. All the aspects are great and you will find the next level of gaming actions with realistic graphics and atomic sound.
How to Install Tekken 7 on Android Steps
- First, download PPSSPP & ZArchiver from the given links.
- Install them on your device (Accept the “unknown sources” permissions if required).
- Download the TEKKEN 7 ISO file from the direct link.
- Extract the zipped ISO file in your local storage using ZArchiver.
- Finally, open the PPSSPP and pick the TEKKEN 7 from the folder where you extracted.
- Raise your fists. (The game is on!)