Do you enjoy old school video games?
If your answer is yes, then you will also enjoy this guide too. Those who don’t enjoy, they should try them once.
Street Fighter Alpha 3 is one of the old school video game released for the arcades in 1998. And in this guide, we will provide a tutorial on how you can install it on your android FREE of cost. PPSSPP emulator makes this possible. If you are hearing it for the first time, you should check this out.
Let’s start with a quick description of the game right away.
Table of contents
Street Fighter Alpha 3 is one of the most popular of the 90s released by Capcom. This amazing 2D fighting game is the third installment in the Street Fighter Alpha series which includes more new stages, exclusive soundtrack, over 7 old and new characters, and three selectable fighting styles.
The gameplay is somehow similar to previous series and episodes along with the game’s illustrations, sound effects, screen options, soundtrack, and more. You can perform special and unique attacks of your own favorite character with easy controls and old but fantastic graphics.
How to Install Street fighter alpha 3 max on Android Steps
- Download ZArchiver and PPSSPP from the links below.
- Install both on your android. (Grant permissions if asked)
- Again, download the zipped game file from a direct link below.
- Unzip the downloaded file using ZArchiver. (Unzipping guide)
- You will get ‘.iso’ file of Street Fighter Alpha 3.
- Open PPSSPP and load the extracted ISO file.