In this guide, we will provide a tutorial on how you can download and install Split Second Velocity on your android. You can find the download links of the game FREE of cost. It also includes a simple step-by-step installation guide for your ease.
PPSSPP emulator makes it possible to play the game on your mobile. Check this article for more information and let’s start our guide.
Table of contents
Split Second Velocity is an action racing video game released by Disney Interactive Studios in November 2010. Sumo Digital developed the PlayStation Portable (PSP) version set within a reality tv show.
This arcade racing game features a reality TV program based racing where you will race for glory and money. You have to build up a ‘“powerplay” meter that can later be used to trigger special events like explosions, building collapses, and airplane crashes to create an obstacle for other players. Both looks and sound of the game are great, however, the controls are on stiff sometimes.
If you are a fan of the racing game, you should check Gran Turismo and other free games on our website.
How to Install Split second velocity on Android Steps
- Install ZArchiver and PPSSPP on your device. (Links below)
- Download Split Second Velocity zipped file from a direct link below.
- Unzip the zipped game file using ZArchiver. Unzipping guide
- You will get ISO file of Split Second Velocity on your extracted folder.
- Open PPSSPP and select the Split Second Velocity extracted ISO file.