Today we will guide how to install Soul Calibur - Broken Destiny on your Android device FREE of cost. You will get a FREE download link of the game along with an easy and straight forward step by step installation guide.
But in order to play this game, you need to have the PPSSPP emulator. So, learn about it here, and let’s jump into our main topic.
Table of contents
Soul Calibur - Broken Destiny is a popular fighting game that was developed by Project Soul. Namco Bandai released this game as the part of Soul series for PSP on April 28, 2009.
This game includes a total of 28 characters which includes two new characters - Kratos from the God of War series and a new original character, Dampierre. There are different modes like Quick Match, The Gauntlet, Versus Mode, Training Mode, and Trail Mode of three different sub-modes. We assure you that you will have an amazing experience and fun too.
How to Install Soul calibur broken destiny on Android Steps
- Download PPSSPP & ZArchiver from direct links below.
- Install both of them on your device.
- Download the zipped game file through a download link. (Choose the region)
- Unzip the zipped file using ZArchiver. How to extract a file?
- Now, you will get ISO file of the game.
- Open PPSSPP and select the extracted ISO file.