Today we will guide how to install Shin Megami Tensei - Persona 3 Portable on your Android device. The FREE download link of the ISO file is also provided along with an easy step-by-step installation tutorial.
Similarly, you will require the PPSSPP emulator to play it on your mobile. Learn more about it here and let’s start our tutorial.
Table of contents
Shin Megami Tensei - Persona 3 Portable is a PSP ported version of a popular role-playing video game, Persona 3. It was developed and released by Atlus on July 13, 2006.
In this game, you play as a 17-year-old boy who just recently transferred schools. But just after entering the new dorm of his school, he encountered with mysterious Shadow enemy. Since it is a role-playing game, you can switch with different characters according to the needs. Amazing game story with different difficulties and features even makes it better than ever.
We hope that you would also love to play Marvel-Ultimate Alliance. Try this and other FREE games from our website.
How to Install Shin meagmi tensei persona 3 portable on Android Steps
- Download PPSSPP & ZArchiver from download links below.
- Install both apps on your device. Provide required permissions.
- Download the zipped game file directly from a link below.
- Using ZArchiver app, unzip the game file. Unzipping guide
- Open the PPSSPP emulator & load the extracted ISO file.