Are you a fan of Prince of Persia? Did you ever play any POP games on your PSP or PC?
You might or might not.
Well, here’s a great deal for you all.
In this post, we provide you guidance on installing Prince of Persia: Revelations on your android device. (You read correctly) There is a whole separate section of installation tutorial which includes "beginning to end" full steps with FREE download links of the game file and required applications. Talking about the required applications, the PPSSPP emulator is one. Read about it here.
Table of contents
Prince of Persia: Revelations is an action-adventure video game released for PlayStation Portable by Ubisoft on December 6, 2005. Pipeworks developed this third-person puzzle game as the twisted version of Prince of Persia: Warrior Within.
There are more than 20 new levels and maps extended with the epic adventure of Prince of Persia: Warrior Within. The acrobatic skills, cool-looking combos, free form fighting style, different weapons, walls, and more are features of this amazing 2D sword game. The journey with puzzles and the free environment will eventually lead to challenging boss battles in the end.
There is another installment Prince of Persia - The Forgotten Sands of this popular franchise. We recommend giving it a try.
How to Install Prince of perisa revelations on Android Steps
- Download PPSSPP & ZArchiver from the provided download links.
- Install both apps on your device.
- Again, download the zipped game file. (Choose any region you wish)
- Using ZArchiver, unzip the download file. Unzipping guide here.
- You will now get .iso file after extracting.
- Open PPSSPP & load the extracted ISO file of Prince of Persia: Revelations.