Today, we will help you to install Patapon on your favorite Android device. We also provide an easy step-by-step installation guide which also includes FREE download links of the game.
We also recommend you install the PPSSPP emulator to play this game. Follow each step properly and let’s dive into the guide.
Table of contents
Patapon is the rhythm real-time strategy video game developed by Pyramid. Sony Computer Entertainment published as it for PlayStation Portable (PSP) in Australia on February 28, 2008.
This game is a 2D platform game that uses music-based factors in the gameplay. It centers around the war of Patapons’ against the Zigotons and fights for their promised land, Earthend. It also features different minigames and light RPG. This action game is unique and creative in its own way that provides fun during the whole gameplay.
You can also try LocoRoco 2 and other games available for free on our website.
How to Install Patapon on Android Steps
- Install ZArchiver & PPSSPP from the download links.
- Download the Patapon file from the direct link. (Choose region)
- Extract the downloaded file with ZArchiver. How to extract game file?
- You will have the extracted ISO file of Patapon.
- Run the PPSSPP app & locate the ISO file of the game.