Every person enjoys watching WWE. Don’t you?
Well, you can also enjoy playing. (Yeah! You guessed it right). What’s more exciting is that you can play it on your favorite Android device. In this guide, you will learn to install WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2010 with an easy step by step installation guide. There are FREE download links for your comfort too. So, let’s start with a short description.
Table of contents
WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2006 is a wrestling video game that was released by THQ for PSP in 2009. Yuke’s developed it that is based on professional wrestling sport WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment).
This game is similar to the original WWE which follows the same principle but in the gaming version. It is made as real as WWE and includes many wrestlers as well. It also includes ECW and becomes the last game of this series to feature it. There are many new features along with different modes and customization options. You will have to win and become the Champion of the ring.
How to Install Wwe smackdown vs raw 2010 on Android Steps
- Download PPSSPP and ZArchiver through links below.
- Install them on your mobile.
- Download zipped WWE10 file. (Choose region you prefer)
- Using ZArchiver, extract the zipped file. How to extract a file?
- Now, you will get the “.iso” file of the game.
- Open PPSSPP and select the ISO file.