Today we are here to guide you to download and install this game on your android device. For that, you need to have a PPSSPP emulator on your device.
And we provide you a FREE ISO file of the game which does not cost any money at all. Along with it, there is a small tutorial with every step followed in the post. So, make sure to have little patience and follow each step properly to enjoy the game without any pains. Let’s start with a short description of the game.
Table of contents
Naruto – Ultimate Ninja Heroes 2 – The Phantom Fortress is the first edition of the PSP (PlayStation Portable) Naruto game series and sequence of Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Heroes. Bandai Namco Entertainment published this game in Japan on March 30, 2006, which was developed by Cyber Connect.
It is an updated version that includes the three characters, removed stages, and the game’s Story Mode. The gameplay is amazing and there are more than 30 characters which include new characters: The Third Hokage, Shizune, and Kabuto. Gamers can perform acrobatic flying attacks and awesome flashy animations of the combo strikes. There are options for customization, interesting minigames, equipping abilities and items, and many more.
How to Install Naruto ultimate ninja heroes 2 the phantom fortress on Android Steps
- First, download and install the PPSSPP emulator on your mobile.
- Download and install ZArchiver. It helps to extract the zipped file.
- Download the zipped game file from the direct link. (Choose region)
- Extract the downloaded file using ZArchiver. How to extract file?
- Open the PPSSPP emulator and locate the extracted ISO file.
- Enjoy the game.✌