Naruto, Itachi, Hinata
You might have passed your childhood by watching these characters in the Naruto series. Tons of episodes and always new stories. It had been a great memory for all of us. And what if we recall those memories back again?
In this guide, you will learn to install Naruto Shippuden - Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3 on your android device. You can play this game FREE without any costs with the help of the PPSSPP emulator. And what’s better is there is a steps-by-steps guide along with free direct download links of the game. So, just have little patience and you will not regret.
Table of contents
Naruto Shippuden - Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3 is the PSP (PlayStation Portable) video game based on the popular anime series, Naruto. It is the sixth installment on the game series, Naruto: Ultimate Ninja. The Japanese version of this game was released on December 10, 2009, whereas the English version was later on May 11, 2010.
The fantastic gameplay along with many characters is the main reason behind this huge popularity of Naruto Shippuden - Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3. The characters list consists of your favorites, Naruto Uzumaki, Kakashi Hatake, Pain, Konan, and other 45 more playable characters.
This game is the first Ultimate Ninja game to feature up to 4 players battles which means the players can play with the other 3 characters including them. The fighting combinations are 1v1, 1v2, 1v3, and 2v2, and three of the Six Paths of Pain can be used where remaining are supporting characters.
How to Install Naruto shippuden ultimate ninja heroes 3 on Android Steps
- Download ZArchiver & PPSSPP through the download links below.
- Install them on your mobile. During installation, permissions should be granted as required.
- Download the Naruto Shippuden - Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3 file from the given direct link.
- Unzip the downloaded file and you will get the ISO file of the game.
- Finally, just open PPSSPP and locate the ISO file from the folder you extracted it.
- Happy Playing!