In this blog, we are going to show you how to play Naruto Shippuden – Legends – Akatsuki Rising in your android device. For that, you need to download and install this game. You also need a PPSSPP emulator on your mobile. This emulator is helpful for playing the PSP games on your android device with the help of ISO file.
For further comfort, we have provided FREE download links of the game and required applications. There is a separate section on how to download and install with an easy and short steps-by-steps tutorial. So, without any ado, let’s start with a short description of the game.
Table of contents
Naruto Shippuden – Legends – Akatsuki Rising is a popular adventure game that is based on the most famous Anime Series, Naruto. Namco Bandai Games developed and published this game for PSP on October 6, 2009. It is a second part of the Naruto Game series, Naruto: Uzumaki Chronicles after Naruto: Uzumaki Chronicles - 2. But with a new story and improvements, it is an overall good game.
The gameplay of this game is fantastic and covers the first installment of Kazekage Rescue Mission. The character list includes 17 characters which also features playable characters from the Tenchi Bridge Reconnaissance Mission. There are different trophies and achievements for each chapter in the game means that you have to complete the required condition to get the star in each chapter.
How to Install Naruto shippuden legends akatsuki rising on Android Steps
- First, download ZArchiver and PPSSPP emulator from the provided download links.
- Grant required permissions and install both of them on your device.
- Again, download the game file from the given direct download link.
- Unzip or extract the downloaded file using ZArchiver and get the ISO file of the game.
- Run PPSSPP and select the Naruto Shippuden – Legends – Akatsuki Rising ISO file.
- Enjoy the game.