As the title suggested, today we are going to learn how to play Mortal Kombat - Unchained on your android device using the PPSSPP emulator. You will learn to download and install this game along with easy steps-by-steps and FREE download links.
Table of contents
Mortal Kombat - Unchained is the sixth installment of Mortal Kombat franchise fighting game series which was released on November 15, 2006. It is also a PSP version of MK: Deception which was developed and published by Midway Entertainment.
The interactive Kombat backgrounds, stage facilities per character, extensive game modes, and new fighters give more innovation. There are many new features in the game. New characters Jax, Frost, Darrius, etc. join the fighter list, and the new Konquest adventure mode & Kombat Chess mini-game provide more fresh experience.
Similar to previous episodes, all of the characters and stages are available which should not be unlocked separately. One can explore the world of Mortal Kombat that includes unique hidden features and NPC (Non-Player-Controlled) characters.
Def Jam Fight for NY The Takeover is another different fighting game. Try it and other free games on our website.
How to Install Mortal kombat unchained on Android Steps
- First, download PPSSPP & ZArchiver from given direct links.
- Install them and provide permissions if asked during the installation.
- Download the game file from the provided direct download link. (Choose region)
- Extract the downloaded file using ZArchiver. How to extract the file?
- Open PPSSPP & locate the extracted Mortal Kombat-Unchained.iso file.