Today in this guide, we will help you to install Medievil Resurrection on your favorite Android device. An easy step by step installation guide includes a FREE download link of the ISO file of the game in the separate section.
To load ISO file and play it on your mobile, you need a PPSSPP emulator. Check this guide if you want to learn more, and let’s start with description.
Table of contents
Medievil Resurrection is the popular fantasy action-adventure video game released by Sony Computer Entertainment on 1 September 2005. SCE Cambridge Studio developed this game PlayStation Portable (PSP) hand console.
This game revolves around the story of Sir Daniel Fortesque whose main mission is to stop the evil Zarok. You will control him and travel through Gallowmere from a graveyard to a flying ghost ship to a levitating board. You have to use different types of weapons like knives, swords, crossbows, and axes during the journey. Different collectible items are also available throughout each level.
You will also have a similar gaming experience with Silent Hill Origins. We recommend you to give it try and show your support towards us.
How to Install Medievil resurrection on Android Steps
- Install PPSSPP and ZArchiver through download links.
- Download the Medievil Resurrection from direct link. (Select region)
- Extract the game file with ZArchiver app. How to extract the file?
- You will get the extracted ISO file of the Medievil Resurrection.
- Open PPSSPP and choose the ISO file of the Medievil Resurrection.