In this tutorial, you will learn to download and install Medal of Honor – Heroes 2 on your android device. With the help of the PPSSPP emulator, you can play this game without any cost. FREE download links of the files of the game and required applications are provided for your comfort.
There is also a separate portion that contains a steps-by-steps guide of the installation process of the game. So, just keep calm and follow instructions to enjoy the game without any difficulties. You can start with a short description of the game.
Table of contents
Medal of Honor – Heroes 2 is an action-adventure shooter game that was developed by EA Los Angeles for PSP. EA published this game as the 12th installment in the Medal of Honor game series on November 30, 2007. The story and gameplay are based on a set of the history of World War II to control the Nazi bunkers. There are two modes in this first-person shooter game: single-player and multiplayer mode.
"It's June 6th, 1944.
The war is in your hands. Can you destroy the Nazi regime?"
The player can step into the battleground as a traditional single-player or tackle in 32-player multiplayer battles. The reflexes and strategies are most important in the game to survive until the end. The classical arcade mode, deathmatch, and team deathmatch can also be found in the game with stunning visuals where quickplay missions provide action on the battlefield.
COD-Roads to Victory is a similar game to it. You will enjoy it too.
How to Install Medal of honor heroes 2 on Android Steps
- First and foremost, download ZArchiver and PPSSPP from the given download links below.
- Install both apps on your mobile. Provide permissions if asked during installation.
- Download the game file from the provided download link. (Choose region)
- Extract the downloaded file using the ZArchiver app to get ISO file. How to extract the file?
- Finally, open PPSSPP and choose the ISO file.