Today in this post, you will learn how to install LocoRoco 2 on your Android device. There is a section that includes an easy step-by-step installation guide. FREE download links of the game and required apps are also provided below.
One of the required apps is the PPSSPP emulator. You need it to play the game on your device. Learn about it here and let’s begin our guide.
Table of contents
LocoRoco 2 is a puzzle-platform video game that was developed by SIE Japan Studio as a sequel to LocoRoco. Sony Computer Entertainment Europe released it for PlayStation Portable (PSP) console on 10 February 2009.
This game is a completely new adventure game that added more new features compared to its previous installment. You can now squeeze through crevices, swim underwater, and gain many new abilities. New characters, music, and locations are also revealed for the first time. Overall, you will enjoy the game.
You can show your love by trying out Little Big Planet and other Free games from our website.
How to Install Loco roco 2 on Android Steps
- Download ZArchiver and PPSSPP from links below.
- Install both of them on your device. Accept asked permission.
- Download the Loco Roco 2 file from a direct link.
- Unzip the game file with ZArchiver app. Unzipping guide
- You will get the ISO file of Loco Roco 2.
- Open the PPSSPP emulator and load the extracted ISO file.