Today in this post, you will learn how to install Little Big Planet on your Android device. For that, you need to know about the PPSSPP emulator. Without it, you cannot play the game. So, better have it installed on your device. (Don’t worry, the link is given below)
There is a separate section that includes step by step installation guide. FREE download links of the game and required applications are also provided. So, let’s begin your first step.
Table of contents
Little Big Planet is a 3D sidescrolling platform video game that was developed by SCE Studio Cambridge based on a puzzle game. Sony Computer Entertainment Europe released it for PSP on 17 November 2009.
This game is a completely new adventure game that contains more than 35 action-packed levels. You play it by collecting prize bubbles, costumes and can create your own materials. You can also create your own separate levels and challenges and share them in ad-hoc mode or post them on the community. So, as the game said “Play,Create,Share”, we hope you enjoy and have an amazing experience.
How to Install Little big planet on Android Steps
- Download ZArchiver and PPSSPP from given links.
- Install both of them on your device.
- Download the zipped game file from a direct link. (Choose the region you love)
- Unzip the downloaded file with ZArchiver. How to unzip a file?
- You will get the extracted ISO file of game.
- Open PPSSPP and load the ISO file.