Today in this post, we will teach you how to install Lego Star Wars II - The Original Trilogy on your Android device. For that, you can an easy step-by-step installation guide that also consists of FREE download links. And you need the PPSSPP emulator to play the game.
It lets you play PSP games as an emulator. Learn more about it here and let’s start our main topic.
Table of contents
Lego Star Wars II - The Original Trilogy is an action-adventure video game that was developed by Amaze Entertainment for the PSP handheld version. Lucas Arts released it worldwide in 2007.
This game is based on Star Wars-themed by the LEGO Group and uses the customization ability of the LEGO play pattern. You will enjoy the game in the third-person perspective where the environments are designed in 3D Lego pieces. Every aspect is used from the real movie with the amazing combination gameplay of platform, action-adventure, and sometimes puzzle genres.
You can also try real Star Wars: Battlefront II and other available free games through our website.
How to Install Lego star wars ii the original trilogy on Android Steps
- First, download PPSSPP and ZArchiver from links below.
- Install both apps on your device and grant any asked permissions.
- Download Lego Star Wars II - The Original Trilogy file. (Choose region)
- Unzip the game file using ZArchiver app. Unzipping guide
- Open PPSSPP and load the extracted Lego Star Wars II - The Original Trilogy ISO file.