Today, you will learn how to install the Gundam Battle Chronicle on your Android device. This guide includes the FREE download link of the ISO file of the game which you can play locating in the PPSSPP emulator. This emulator lets you play any PSP games and you can read this article if you wanted to learn more about it.
You can also find a simple step-by-step installation tutorial that guides you to download and install the game on your mobile. Now, let’s start our tutorial with a short description.
Table of contents
Gundam Battle Chronicle is an action simulation video game that was released by Bandai Namco Game in Japan in 2007. Artdink developed this game as the third installment in the Gundam Battle series.
Based on Japan’s anime series, Gundam, it includes new extra missions from Stardust Memory, Char’s Counterattack, and MSs from Gundam Sentinel and Gundam ZZ. It brings giant robot warfare of 140 Mobile units which includes 80 units from the Gundam Battle Royle. You can find an improved multi-player system where you can play single-player missions in multi-players mission mode.
You can try Gundam Assault Survive and other FREE games available on our website.
How to Install Gundam battle chronicle on Android Steps
- First, install both ZArchiver & PPSSPP through the links below.
- Download the zipped Gundam Battle Chronicle file from direct link.
- Unzip the downloaded game file with ZArchiver. Unzipping guide
- You will have extracted ISO file of Gundam Battle Chronicle.
- Lastly, open PPSSPP & select the Gundam Battle Chronicle ISO file.