Today, you will learn how to install Gun Showdown on your Android device. There is the FREE download link for the game which you can play with the emulator, PPSSPP.
Moreover, there is a simple step-by-step installation guide that guides you. With that said, let’s start our tutorial.
Table of contents
Gun Showdown is an action-adventure game that was released for PlayStation Portable (PSP) by Activision on October 10, 2006. This version was developed by Rebellion Developments.
It is an open battlefield video game where you can shoot, blow up, and knife your way through a free-roaming environment. You will have to defend or run away from bandit attacks while traveling from one town to another. You can also hunt different animals like wild bears, buffalo, horses, and other farm animals too. There are also several minigames included in the game with five new missions.
How to Install Gun showdown on Android Steps
- First, install both PPSSPP & ZArchiver from the links below.
- Download the zipped Gun Showdown file through the direct link.
- Now, unzip the game file with ZArchiver app. Unzipping guide
- You will have extracted ISO file of Gun Showdown.
- Finally, open PPSSPP and select the ISO file of the game.