In this tutorial, we will guide you to install Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories on your android device. This amazing action-adventure game is now playable with the help of the PPSSPP emulator without any cost. Yeah! It is free and you will get free ISO file from the provided download links.
There is also a separate section that includes an easy and short step-by-step guide to download and install this game on your mobile. So, have little patience and you will have fantastic gameplay for sure. Let’s get familiar with the game in a short description.
Table of contents
GTA: Liberty City Stories is the first and third-person open-world video game that was released by Rockstar Games for PlayStation Portable (PSP) in October 2005. Rockstar Leeds and Rockstar North developed this game as the ninth installment in the Grand Theft Auto series. It returns with new improvements which include amazing visuals, real-time shadows, new lighting, better performance, and gameplay for touch-based gaming.
Liberty is full of stories. Are you ready to complete every mission? (Let’s see)
The vehicles, weapons, gangs, characters, missions, and more are found in the game has its own story. It is an epic action-adventure game whose original storyline and all missions exist in the city of Liberty with an open and interactive 3D environment, voice acting, and different music. With that say, you are sure to have an amazing new experience.
Grand Theft Auto - Vice City Stories is also another popular GTA game.
How to Install Grand theft auto liberty city stories on Android Steps
- First of all, download PPSSPP and ZArchiver apps from the download links.
- Access required permissions and install both apps on your device.
- Now, download the game file from the provided direct link. (Choose region)
- Extract the game file using the ZArchiver app. How to extract the file?
- You will get the ISO file of the Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories.
- Open the PPSSPP emulator and locate the extracted ISO file.