Today, you will learn how to install Gods Eater Burst on your Android device. We provide an easy and simple step-by-step installation guide that includes FREE download links of the game which you can play with the PPSSPP emulator.
Without any delay, let’s start our installation tutorial.
Table of contents
Gods Eater Burst is the popular role-playing video game developed by Shift for the PlayStation Portable (PSP). Bandai Namco Entertainment released it in Japan on October 28, 2010.
The main mission of this action game is to defeat monstrous enemies known as the Aragami. You will play as God Eater, special warriors with single-player mode or multi-player up to AI-controlled three teammates or with local Adhoc wireless. It features more than 100 missions and character creation that allows you to customize skin color, voice, clothing, face, hair color, and hairstyle.
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable is also similar to this game. You will enjoy playing it.
How to Install Gods eater burst on Android Steps
- Install both PPSSPP & ZArchiver from the links below.
- Download the zipped file of Gods Eater Burst from the direct link.
- Unzip the downloaded game file using ZArchiver. Unzip guide
- You will have an extracted ISO file of Gods Eater Burst.
- Finally, open PPSSPP and choose the ISO file of Gods Eater Burst.