In this blog, we provide you step by step guide on how to install FIFA World Cup - Germany 2006 on your favorite Android device. You can play it with the PPSSPP emulator which requires an ISO file of the game. No worries! We give you a FREE download links and a simple step-by-step installation tutorial.
Let’s start our installation tutorial with a short description of the game.
Table of contents
FIFA World Cup - Germany 2006 is a football video game that was released worldwide by EA Sports in May 2006. Exient Entertainment developed this game for PlayStation Portable (PSP) hand console.
It is based on the 2006 FIFA World Cup played in June-July 2006 in Germany. The game includes 127 national teams and matches are played in the same format as at the World cup. You can choose your team and play for the most premier title in the football world. You will enjoy this game as a football fan that is designed based on the hype of the world’s biggest sporting event.
We also request you to try Fifa 09 and other FREE games on our website.
How to Install Fifa world cup germany 2006 on Android Steps
- Download ZArchiver & PPSSPP through links provided below.
- Install both apps on your android device. (Grant Permissions)
- Download the FIFA World Cup - Germany 2006 file. (Choose region)
- Using ZArchiver app, unzip the game file. Unzipping guide
- Lastly, open PPSSPP & select the ISO file of FIFA World Cup - Germany 2006.