Street Football is the one sport that every person in this world enjoys. Don’t we?
And today, we are also going to talk about it. Not sport but the game version which is FIFA Street 2.
In this blog, we provide you step by step guide on how to install this game so that you can enjoy it on your own favorite Android device. There are also FREE and accurate download links of the game. Before that, you need to know about PPSSPP which helps you to play this PSP game on your mobile. Learn more about it here and let’s get into our main topic.
Table of contents
FIFA Street 2 is a popular street football video game that was released by EA Sports for PSP in 2006. EA Canada developed this game with a new “trick stick beat” system and authentic skills.
It is a free football game with 4 players on each team which takes place on the street of different locations around the world. You need to beat your opponents with creative tricks, juggling moves and scoring a set amount of goals within a certain time limit. Different modes are available with amazing gameplay and animations. Are you ready to humiliate your rivals with your top moves and skills? Let’s see.
How to Install Fifa street 2 on Android Steps
- Download ZArchiver & PPSSPP through download links.
- Install them on your device. Provide required permissions.
- Download the zipped game file. (Choose the region you like.)
- Using ZArchiver, unzip the downloaded file. How to unzip file?
- You will get ISO file of the game.
- Finally, open PPSSPP and load the extracted ISO file.