In this blog, we provide you step by step guide on how to install FIFA 13 on your favorite Android device. You can find FREE download links for the ISO file of the game and the PPSSPP emulator.
It lets you play any PSP games for free. Learn more about it here and let’s start our installation tutorial without any delay.
Table of contents
FIFA 13 is a popular 2012 football video game that was developed by Electronic Arts Canada. EA Sports released this game in Australia and Europe on September 27, 2012.
It is the 2012 edition game that includes many new improvements in the gameplay and AI. There are about 30 leagues that are held in the 26 stadiums worldwide with a total of 46 international teams. The updated Carrer mode allows you to manage players as well as a club and an international team. It is not reinvented but refined and enhanced with better graphics, AI, sound, and the game overall.
We also request you to try Fifa Street 2 and other FREE games on our website.
How to Install Fifa 13 on Android Steps
- Download ZArchiver & PPSSPP from links below.
- Install both of them on your device. (Grant Permissions)
- Again, download the zipped FIFA 13 game file.
- Using ZArchiver, unzip the game file. Unzipping guide
- At last, open PPSSPP and select the ISO file of FIFA 13.