In this guide, we will help you to install FIFA 09 on your Android. There is a separate portion that contains the FREE download link of the game. Similarly, you will also find an easy step by step installation guide. So, make sure to follow the guide effectively.
But to play this game, you need to have the PPSSPP emulator on your device. Learn more about it here and let’s dive into our guide.
Table of contents
FIFA 09 is a football video game that was developed by HB Studios for PlayStation Portable (PSP) handheld console. Electronic Arts worldwide released it in October 2008 under the EA Sports label.
This installment is a new game with lots of improvements in both gameplay and graphical. There are more than 300 changes that focus on enhancing playability as stated by FIFA. "Be a Pro" mode is included for the first time in the PSP version. Played in 48 stadiums with 41 national teams and over 500 teams of 30 leagues, you will enjoy FIFA 09 more than ever.
Step onto the pitch and play excellent football. Make sure to check FIFA 14: Legacy Edition and other free games on our website to show your love.
How to Install Fifa 09 on Android Steps
- Install ZArchiver & PPSSPP through given links below.
- Download the zipped file of FIFA 09 from the direct link. Choose region.
- Using ZArchiver app, unzip the zipped file. How to unzip file?
- Now, you will have extracted ISO file of FIFA 09.
- Open PPSSPP & load the extracted FIFA 09 ISO file.