In this blog, we provide you step by step guide on how to install FIFA 07 - Soccer on your own favorite Android device. There are FREE download links for the game and other required apps.
One of them is the PPSSPP emulator which lets you play any PSP games free. Learn more about it here and let’s get into our installation guide.
Table of contents
FIFA 07 - Soccer is a popular 2006 football video game that was released by Electronic Arts for PSP on 25 September 2006. EA Canada developed this game and is also the seventh best-selling game in the UK of all the time.
It is the complete football game that provides originality with many world’s top leagues with licenses. There are an International league and a total of 26 other leagues available in the game from over 20 nations. Other leagues include Premier League, La Liga, French League, Bundesliga, and even Mexican & MLS 1st Division from North America.
We also request you to try PES 13 and other FREE games on our website.
How to Install Fifa 07 soccer on Android Steps
- Download ZArchiver & PPSSPP from download links.
- Install both of them on your device. (Grant Permissions)
- Again, download the zipped FIFA 07 - Soccer file.
- Using ZArchiver, unzip the zipped file. Unzipping guide
- At last, open PPSSPP and select the ISO file of FIFA 07 - Soccer.