In this guide, we will guide you on how to install FIFA 06 on your Android mobile. It includes an easy step-by-step installation tutorial followed by the FREE download links of the game. And we request to follow each step properly for your comfort.
Not to forget, you need the PPSSSPP emulator to play the game. It allows you to play any PSP game on your device. So, now lets hope into our installation tutorial.
Table of contents
FIFA 06 is the second football video game in the PSP FIFA series that was developed by EA Canada. Electronic Arts released this game for PlayStation Portable handheld in October 2005.
The PSP version of FIFA 06 is back with a more realistic soccer experience than previous versions. It includes great multiplayer support, an electronic soundtrack, and juggling minigame is also pretty fun. You can find the much-improved control scheme however there is no custom control option in the game. Moreover, there is no career mode as found in the other consoles. Even though, it promises you to provide the total football gameplay and experience with your fingertips.
How to Install Fifa 06 on Android Steps
- Install ZArchiver & PPSSPP through download links below.
- Download FIFA 06 zipped file from the direct link. (Choose region)
- Using ZArchiver, unzip the zipped file. How to unzip game file?
- Now, you will have extracted ISO file of FIFA 06.
- Open the PPSSPP emulator & load the extracted FIFA 06 ISO file.