Goku and Vegeta or Gohan and Frieza.
Which team will win the battle?
Well, it depends. First in your teammate and the second one is obviously fighting skills.
To make this dream into reality, you need to download and install Dragon Ball Z - Tenkaichi Tag Team on your android. And we are here to provide you the tutorial with FREE download links. Yeah! You get all this without any costs.
Table of contents
DBZ - Tenkaichi Tag Team is one of the best and popular fighting action game which is based on the anime series, Dragon Ball Z. It is the first Tenkaichi series which was featured in PSP, released on September 30 in 2010. The high-impact two vs two combat gameplay makes it different from the previous series of the DBZ game.
Players are going to love Dragon Ball Z Tenkaichi Tag Team which consists of over 70 customizable characters. There are also 10 different stages where voice acting is also inserted. And the graphics and its unique fighting play are extra points.
Incredible deep combo system lets you perform Three Super Blast moves or combo moves for all the characters in the game. It also includes Blow Exchange and Shot Exchange which provides 1 vs 1, 1 vs 2, 2 vs 1 and 2 vs 2 battle scenarios.
How to Install Dragon ball z tenkaichi tag team on Android Steps
- Download ZArchiver and PPSSPP from the given links.
- Install both apps on your mobile device.
- Download DBZ - Tenkaichi Tag Team file from the given link in your preferred folder.
- Extract the downloaded zipped DBZ using ZArchiver.
- Open PPSSPP & run the game by selecting the DBZ Tenkaichi Tag Team.iso file. (Congratulations!)
- Get your teammate, battle, and win the Dragon balls.✌