In this post, you will learn to install the Dragon Ball Evolution on your Android device. There is a separate section of an easy installation guide where you will find step by step of the guide.
But to enjoy this game, you need the PPSSPP emulator. It helps you to play PSP console games on your mobile. Now, let’s get back into our main topic.
Table of contents
Dragon Ball Evolution is a PSP action game based upon the famous Dragon Ball Z franchise developed by Dimps. Namco Bandai published it for PlayStation Portable (PSP) on April 8, 2009.
The gameplay of this game is much similar to Budokai games. It is the third game on PSP and features Bulma as a proper playable character. The different modes are available where you follow Goku’s journey on Story Mode and complete mission to unlock features on Mission Mode. Arcade Mode will provide Challenge-based adventures and Training Mode helps to develop new skills to take into battle.
How to Install Dragon ball evolution on Android Steps
- Install ZArchiver and PPSSPP simply through links below.
- Download the zipped game file. (Choose the region you enjoy)
- Unzip the downloaded file using ZArchiver. How to unzip a file?
- You will get extracted “.iso” file of the game.
- Open PPSSPP and load the ISO file.