In this post, you will learn to install the Dangan-Ronpa - Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei on your Android device. The separate section includes an easy step-by-step installation guide along with the FREE download link of the game.
However, you need the PPSSPP emulator to play this game. Learn more about it here and let’s get into our installation tutorial.
Table of contents
Dangan-Ronpa - Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei is the first adventure video game in the Danganronpa series based on the visual novel. Spike developed and released it for PSP in Japan in November 2010.
In this game, there are two parts: School Life and Class Trail where School life is divided into “Daily Life” and “Deadly Life”. You will control and play as Makoto Naegi, who is also a student at Hope’s Peak. You are forced with other students into the killing game where you can explore the school grounds from the first-person perspective. Enjoy the game.
The game-like Hatsune Miku - Project Diva Extend and other FREE games are also available on our website.
How to Install Dangan ronpa kibou no gakuen to zetsubou no koukousei on Android Steps
- First, install PPSSPP & ZArchiver through links below.
- Download the zipped game file from the direct link we provided below.
- Now, unzip the game file using ZArchiver app. How to unzip a file?
- You will get ISO file of Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei.
- Open PPSSPP & locate the extracted ISO file.