In this blog, we will help you to install Crisis Core - Final Fantasy VII on your Android device. There is a step by step installation guide along with FREE download links of the game and other applications. With that say, you need to have the PPSSPP emulator. Without it, you will not be able to play the game. So, read about it here, and let’s start our main topic with a brief description.
Table of contents
Crisis Core - Final Fantasy VII is an action game that was developed and released by Square Enix. This role-playing game was released for PlayStation Portable (PSP) on March 24, 2008.
It features Digital Mind Wave (DMW) that scrolls images and numbers continuously. The gameplay is different from other installments of the Final Fantasy Series where you control Zack Fair. You fight with monsters, move around, interact with the environment, and talk with non-player characters. There are many side missions and a story that provides overall fantastic gameplay.
How to Install Crisis core final fantasy vii on Android Steps
- Download PPSSPP & ZArchiver from the links below.
- Install both apps on your device.
- Download the zipped game file. (Choose the region you want.)
- Unzip the downloaded file using ZArchiver. How to unzip a file?
- You will get extracted ISO file of the game.
- Open PPSSPP and load the extracted ISO file.