Every person loves to play racing games. Don’t you?
Well in this guide, we are here to provide a simple installation guide of Cars 2. You will learn to install it on your Android device with the help of the PPSSPP emulator. If you are new with PPSSPP, check this guide.
There is also FREE download links of the game along with the step-by-step guide. So, let’s jump into our main topic fast to enjoy the game.
Table of contents
Cars 2 is a popular action racing video game developed by Virtual Toys based on the animated movie. Sony Computer Entertainment released this game for PlayStation Portable (PSP) in 2011.
It is a third-person racing game where you can choose any car from 25 different characters. There are three different weight-classes for game characters: light, medium, and heavy. You must train and race in missions to become world-class spies. Trophies are divided into three categories: Bronze, Silver, and Gold and you can unlock new missions, cars, and tracks.
How to Install Cars 2 on Android Steps
- Install PPSSPP and ZArchiver from the links below.
- Download the zipped Cars 2 file from the direct link. (Choose region)
- Extract the game file with ZArchiver. How to extract the file?
- Finally, you will get ISO file.
- Open PPSSPP and locate the ISO file of the game.