Call of Duty - Roads to Victory represents the European theater of the story of World War II from the perspectives of British, Canadian, and US forces.
Today, we will guide you to download and install this game on your android device. We provide you free download links as well as a useful step-by-step tutorial for your ease. But, make sure to follow properly through each and every step.
First, you need to have a PPSSPP emulator on your device. It lets you play PSP based games on your android mobile. So, just keep a bit of patience and you will be surprised at last.
Table of contents
COD - Roads to Victory is a first-person shooter battleground game which is said to be based on the story of World War II. It was developed by Amaze Entertainment as the third portable installment of the franchise. This first COD PSP game was published by Activision Publishing for PSP (PlayStation Portable) console on March 13, 2007.
The gameplay is easy as it sounds i.e. shooting games based on the fight for freedom of the land and community. The diversified game modes, excellent graphics, good sound, tons of bonus materials, etc. make it more addictive.
In story mode, you can choose any campaign: American, British, and Canadian. There are many missions available based on the scenario of World War II. It also allows the multiplayer option via ad hoc that provides game types of Deathmatch, Hold the Flag, Team Deathmatch, King of the Hill, and Capture the flag.
Other shooter games like Stars Wars - II and other free games are also available on our website.
How to Install Call of duty roads to victory on Android Steps
- First of all, download PPSSPP and ZArchiver through the download links below.
- Install both apps on your device and make sure to provide permissions.
- Download the Call of Duty - Roads to Victory file from the given direct link. (Choose region)
- Extract or unzip the downloaded file using ZArchiver. How to unzip the file?
- You will get the Call of Duty - Roads to Victory.iso file.
- Open PPSSPP and locate the extracted ISO file.