In this guide, you will learn how you can download and install Burnout Legends on your android device. We provide the free download links of the game and simple step by step installation tutorial in each separate section respectively.
You can play it with the PPSSPP emulator on your device. Learn more here and let’s start our guide.
Table of contents
Burnout Legends is the popular PSP racing game that was developed by Criterion Games. Electronic Arts released it for PlayStation Portable on 16 September 2005.
This game features different gameplay modes and tracks with experience of speed and destruction. You can choose any car among a total of 95 cars and race either Singleplayer or Multiplayer mode to unlock returning tracks, events, and cars. You can play World Tour, Eliminator, Face-off, Time Attack, Road Rage, and other events as you prefer.
Feel free to try Midnight Club 3 - DUB Edition similar to this game and other games from our website.
How to Install Burnout legends on Android Steps
- Download ZArchiver & PPSSPP from the links provided below.
- Install them and provide permissions during installation.
- Download Burnout Legends file from direct link. (Choose region)
- Now, extract the game file with ZArchiver. How to extract file?
- Open PPSSPP and select the extracted ISO of Burnout Legends.