In this guide, you will know how you can download and install Beowulf - The Game on your android device. The guide includes the free download link and an easy step by step installation tutorial of the game.
You can play the game with the PPSSPP emulator on your mobile. If you want to know more about this emulator, check this article. So, lets’ start the tutorial.
Table of contents
Beowulf - The Game is an action-adventure video game released by Ubisoft worldwide in December 2007. Virtuos developed it for PlayStation Portable (PSP) based upon the film, Beowulf.
This game revolves around the story of Beowulf, a legendary Norse hero with the strength of 30 men. You will control him and journey to claim the Danish throne in Denmark being lustful for gold and glory. However, you are attacked by a sea serpent while racing with your fellow, Thane in the sea. So, you will have to fight and defeat it and return to the beach with Thane.
Feel free to try X-men Origins - Wolverine and other free games through our website.
How to Install Beowulf the game on Android Steps
- Install ZArchiver & PPSSPP from the links provided down below.
- Download Beowulf - The Game file from the direct link. (Choose region)
- Using ZArchiver app, extract the zipped game file. How to extract file?
- You will get ISO file of Beowulf - The Game after extracting the file.
- Open the PPSSPP emulator & select the extracted Beowulf - The Game ISO file.