Ben 10 - Protector of Earth
10-year-old Ben Tennyson discovers a weird wristwatch, “Omnitrix” that lets him transform to different aliens with unique skills and powers. Can he use these powers in order to protect the Earth from attackers? Lets checkout.
Today, we are here to provide FREE download links to install this game on your android device. It does not require any extra payment whereas you will find an easy steps-by-steps guide to download and install this game. It will take just a few minutes if you keep little patience and follow the instructions properly. So, without any delay, let’s start with a short description of the game.
Table of contents
Ben 10 - Protector of Earth is the first Ben 10 action-adventure video game that was released in late 2007 for PSP, PS2, Nintendo DS, and Wii. High Voltage Software developed this game that was based on the most popular American animated Cartoon Network television series, Ben 10 published by D3 publisher.
It follows the exciting journey of 10-year-old Ben Tennyson along with cool graphics that capture the style of the series. The gameplay is amazing where the original series cast back voiced their roles. You will play as Ben who can switch in to multiple alien creatures with strange alien wristwatch named, “Omnitrix”.
The enemies are tough which also includes some that appeared on certain episodes of the series. At last, there are always boss battles at every level to challenge your gaming skills and knowledge.
How to Install Ben 10 protector of earth on Android Steps
- Download PPSSPP and ZArchiver from the download links below.
- Access the permissions if asked and install both apps on your mobile.
- Again, download the Ben 10 - Protector of Earth file from the provided direct download link.
- Extract the downloaded file using ZArchiver and it will contain ISO file inside.
- Finally, run the PPSSPP emulator and locate the extracted ISO file of the game. (GOOD WORK!)
- Enjoy the game.🎮