When we usually talk about racing games, Asphalt is the name that we never forget.
So, today we will talk about how to install Asphalt - Urban GT 2 on your Android device. You can find the FREE download link of the game and a simple step-by-step installation guide in a separate section. But, you need to have the PPSSPP emulator to play it. So, let’s start this tutorial with a short description of the game.
Table of contents
Asphalt - Urban GT 2 is a popular racing video game developed by Virtuos for PlayStation Portable (PSP) hand console. Gameloft released this game worldwide in March 2007.
In this racing game, you have to choose any car and race, knock out opponents by bumping through them, take down or run away from police cars. The Wanted meter rises with each takedown on other competitors, the use of Nitro, and causing urban destruction. You should survive from the police cars and police helicopter in that case or you might be busted and lose your money. It also features “Time Ride” Mode in the PlayStation Portable version for Arcade.
Another racing game, Gran Turismo is also available on our website.
How to Install Asphalt urban gt 2 on Android Steps
- First, install ZArchiver & PPSSPP from the direct links below.
- Download the zipped Asphalt - Urban Gt 2 file from direct link.
- Using ZArchiver app, unzip the zipped game file. How to Unzip file?
- You will receive the “ISO” file of Asphalt - Urban GT 2.
- Open PPSSPP and locate ISO file of Asphalt - Urban GT 2.