In this post, we will teach how you can install Akane Iro ni Somaru Saka Portable (Japan) on your Android mobile. It is only possible with the help of the PPSSPP emulator and without it, you cannot play the game. Hence, read this short description if you are unaware of it.
Step by step installation guide and FREE download link of the game is given below and you need to follow each step slowly and patiently. So, take your time, and let’s start.
Table of contents
Akane Iro ni Somaru Saka Portable (Japan) is an adventure video game that was released for PSP on December 17, 2009, by GN Software. Feng developed this game also known as Akasaka in short and based on a Japanese visual novel.
It is an interactive game that requires little interaction from the player and focuses on the appeal of the six female main characters. Most of the time, you read the text which is either dialogue or inner thoughts of the protagonist that appears on the screen. And somewhere, you need to choose one from the multiple options and finally, the game leads based on the option you chose.
How to Install Akane iro ni somaru sakak portable japan on Android Steps
- Download ZArchiver & PPSSPP through links below.
- Install both apps on your device.
- Download the zipped game file from a direct link provided below.
- Unzip the downloaded file using ZArchiver. Unzipping guide
- You will get the extracted “.iso” file of the game.
- Open PPSSPP and locate the ISO file.